As one of Maggie's cps, I have INSIDER info that I'm going to share with you. Because, as you may know, Maggie's MASTER OF SIN wraps up The Courtesan Court quartet (that totally sounds like a barbershop singing group, doesn't it?), and it is, like all her books, awesome.
But there are things you don't know. Things that I think you need to know before the book releases on Tuesday. Things that really should have been included in the book, but would Maggie listen to me or my telepathetic messages. Nooooooooooooo. Silly woman!
So, here, we go . . .
5. Not once in MASTER OF SIN does Andrew ever break out into song and sing "Master of the House". Opportunity missed. BIG TIME.
4. There are no zombies. Which would have come in handy to get rid of some evil villains.
3. Instead of opting for Pig Latin as the foreign language in the book, Maggie went with something easy--Italian. Pfft. I think she just is subliminally trying to make us eat more pasta or tiramisu.
2. When I suggested that Andrew should be nekkid on the cover . . . well, he's practically almost there, isn't he?
Also look at the placement of the I and T. Clever, Kensington Art Department. VERY clever.
1. And, well, this last thing is TRUE but if you want to read an awesome, witty, sexy historical romance that I called "a Regency era Gigolo" except this male ho is reformed--as much as he can be--and is stuck in a cottage with a woman he doesn't want to find attractive but does, then you totally need to read this book on Tuesday.
Pre-order it here!